Qualified Help For Injuries Caused By Product Defects
Consumers use products with the understanding that the items are safe. It is not uncommon, unfortunately, for dangerous or defective products to make their way onto store shelves. If you were injured by a faulty or defective product, schedule a consultation at our firm to discuss your case.
At Birenbaum & Goldberg, LLP, our attorneys have more than 30 years of experience representing injured clients. Located in Malden, we are prepared to help clients throughout Massachusetts. Let our lawyers fight on your behalf to recover the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Nearly Any Product Can Be Unsafe
A product can be deemed unsafe for numerous reasons. A faulty manufacturing process, toxic materials, choking hazards or explosive components can all lead to serious injuries. Our firm can handle cases involving a wide range of products, including:
- Appliances: Including kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, furnace or water heater
- Small electronics: Including toasters, microwaves, coffee makers, hair driers or televisions
- Tools: Including drills, chainsaws, nail guns or lawn mowers
- Furniture: Including cribs, chairs, couches or dining sets
- Toys: Including small electronics, dolls, action figures or building blocks
- Cars: Including defective air bags, faulty seat belts and tire blowouts
If you were injured while using a consumer product, it is wise to discuss your personal injury lawsuit with a skilled legal professional.
Talk To An Attorney
Failure to warn of dangerous products or recalls is a serious matter. An injury might entitle you to a product liability claim. Schedule a free consultation with Birenbaum & Goldberg, LLP, by calling our Malden office or completing our convenient online form. If you cannot travel to our office, we are willing to visit an alternative location such as your home or hospital.