Legal Support For Business Success
From starting a business to navigating business deals, the details matter. Birenbaum & Goldberg helps you create the foundation for success and avoid legal trouble through business planning and ongoing counsel.
We advise entrepreneurs, professionals and small businesses in Middlesex County and throughout Massachusetts. Attorney Jeffrey P. Goldberg draws on 40-plus years of experience to advance your business goals and protect your interests.
Business Startup And Consulting
Mr. Goldberg is skilled in preparing and negotiating contracts and providing due diligence for business and real estate transactions. He can advise on all facets of business law, including:
- Business formation – Limited liability company (LLC or PLLC), limited liability partnership (LLP), S corporation and other entities
- Owner agreements – Operating agreement, partnership agreement or shareholder agreement, buy-sell agreement
- Commercial contracts with customers and vendors
- Noncompete agreements and employee contracts
- Commercial lease negotiation or review
- Purchase and sale agreements (commercial or residential property)
- Construction contracts
- Commercial loan documents
Dispute Resolution And Litigation
The best-laid plans cannot prevent every business dispute. When conflicts arise, Birenbaum & Goldberg provides prompt and strategic intervention. Our goal is to resolve disputes out of court with the least cost and disruption to your business. However, Jeffrey Goldberg is a veteran litigator who will capably represent you in court when necessary. He can counsel you in initiating or defending legal action relating to a breach of contract, partner dispute, business dissolution or other type of business litigation.
Your First Call For Business And Real Estate Law
We invite you to arrange a consultation about your business matter or real estate transaction. Call our law office in Malden at 781-399-4115 or contact us online.