Louis was a founding member of the firm, practicing with Attorney Jeffry P. Goldberg together until Louis’ death in 2019. He was a beloved partner and dear friend!
Louis B. Birenbaum was an attorney in Massachusetts since 1978 and practiced personal injury law in Malden for more than 30 years. A graduate of Tufts University and Suffolk University Law School, he successfully represented hundreds of accident victims by getting them the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Louis had extensive experience in auto, slip-and-fall, construction site, unsafe premises, ice and snow, motorcycle and pedestrian accident cases. He represented accident victims in more than 50 jury trials. He obtained millions of dollars for his clients through the years. Louis vigorously served the residents of Malden and its surrounding communities.
Personal Injury Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accident - Plaintiff
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Massachusetts, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1979
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D - 1978
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- B.A - 1975
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- First District Eastern Middlesex Bar Association, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Burton J. Hass, Associate, 1984 to 1997